DEVELOPING A DIGITAL LEARNING PROGRAM PROMOTING DUAL VET IN RENEWABLE ENERGY AND SUSTAINABILITY WITH INTERACTIVE TOOLS
THE TRAINING OF RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNICIANS (VET) is of great interest, especially in view of Europe’s need for young professionals trained in this field by 2050. Within this framework, one million new jobs are expected to be created and new technical and special skills will be redefined, especially in the green sector.
- CONTRIBUTE TO INCREASE THE EMPLOYABILITY and inclusion of VET students as renewable energy technicians, with special support to female students and students with special needs because they are students with few opportunities at the level of geographical, economic, or cultural differences.
- PROMOTE INNOVATIVE DIGITAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES IN VET through the development of an open online course on renewable energies and an online educational port l, increasing the flexibility of VET opportunities.
- ADAPT VET TO THE NEEDS OF THE LABOR MARKET IN A DIGITAL WAY
- SUPPORT THE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF VET training needs.
- CONTRIBUTE THE INCLUSION OF STUDENTS WITH FEW OPPORTUNITIES and promote inclusion and integration.
- PROMOTE WOMEN TO OPT FOR THIS VET TRAINING IN ORDER TO BALANCE the percentage of students in this area of renewable energy technology so that they can quickly enter the European labor market.
- SWOT ANALYSIS ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS IN RENEWABLE ENERGIES AS A PUBLISHABLE METHODOLOGICAL GUIDE
- ONLINE “TRAIN-THE-TRAINERS “
- IN-GREEN DIGITAL STRUCTURED COURSE
- EDUCATIONAL PORTAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF DIGITAL SKILLS OF STUDENTS AND TEACHERS AND TRAINING IN RENEWABLE ENERGY
Project ID: 2021-1-ES01-KA220VET-000034671